9/11/10

Tottenham vs Sunderland Preview

Tottenham vs Sunderland Preview

 

 

Darren Bent will not allow his return to Tottenham to overshadow Sunderland's search for three more Premier League points.
The £10million striker heads back to White Hart Lane for the first time since the Black Cats brought his miserable spell there to an end with a summer swoop.
Manager Steve Bruce has insisted the 25-year-old, who has eight goals to his name already this season, has nothing to prove back at his old club, and the man himself is adamant that he does not want to be the focus of attention.
Bent told the club's official website: "It's going to be strange, but I don't want the game to be about Darren Bent v Spurs, because it's so much more than that.
"It's about us - Sunderland - kicking on to the next level and hopefully pushing into Europe.
"I'm expecting a hostile reception, but that often happens when you return to a former club.
"But at the same time, I don't want people to turn the game into being all about me going back there.
"It would mean a lot for me to score, but it would mean everything if the team wins.
"If the team wins and I don't score, I will be the happiest man alive. But if I score and we don't win, I will be devastated."

Under-2.00
Over-1.80

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου