6/7/10

Colombian prodigy comes to Porto

FC Porto have signed Colombian teenager James Rodríguez from CA Banfield, with the 18-year-old winger saying: "I like to score goals and set up my team-mates – I'm a team player."

Portuguese Cup holders FC Porto have signed Colombian teenager James Rodríguez from Argentinian side CA Banfield.
The deposed Portuguese champions have paid a €5.1m fee for a 70%
share of the player's registration. The left-winger, who turns 19 next Monday, scored five goals in 42 league games for Banfield, with his performances inviting comparisons with Cristiano Ronaldo.
Rodríguez said: "It is a new start for me and I want to do things right here at Porto. It is a big club that is always at the top and playing in UEFA competitions. I like to score goals and set up my team-mates; I'm a team player." Porto's European campaign begins next month in the UEFA Europa League play-offs.

From-©UEFA.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου