Coverage: BBC Sport website, BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio & highlights on The Football League Show
Doncaster are still without James Hayter (hamstring), as well as James Chambers and Wayne Thomas, who are both sidelined with knee injuries.But James O'Connor is expected to shake off a knock in time to play.
Leeds United boss Simon Grayson is tipped to make changes, with Ramon Nunez, Davide Somma and Ross McCormack among those vying for starting places.
Robert Snodgrass (knee) and Billy Paynter (shin) could be ready to play for the first time this season.
MATCH PREVIEWThese clubs meet for the first time since Doncaster Rovers caused an upset by pipping Leeds to promotion by beating them in the 2008 League One play-off final.
Now back in the Championship, Leeds had won three consecutive league matches before slumping to a 5-2 defeat against Barnsley on Tuesday night. Simon Grayson's side, who face Sheffield United next week, will be looking to bounce back in the second of three Yorkshire derbies for them in the space of seven days.
Boss Grayson made no excuses for his team's defending against the Tykes, and will expect better against a Doncaster side that are fourth in the table and enjoying an excellent start to their campaign.
Rovers have not won a home league match against Leeds for 59 years, but have won both their games at the Keepmoat Stadium this season and are usually tough to beat there. They were excellent in Tuesday's 3-1 home victory against Norwich.
• Leeds have won their last three away matches against Doncaster.
• Championship matches involving Doncaster have yielded 20 goals this season (11 for, nine against). Only those involving Barnsley have produced more (23 goals).
• Rovers have 11 points and have scored 11 goals this season.
• Doncaster had the best disciplinary record in the division last term, and this season have had fewer fouls committed against them in Championship matches than any other side (48).
• Seven different players have netted league goals for Doncaster this season, giving them the Championship's joint longest goalscorers list.
• Leeds have 10 points, have scored 10 goals and conceded 10 this season.
• They are the only side to have come from behind to win two Championship matches, and they have recovered seven points from losing positions.
• United have committed 88 fouls this season - more than any other team in the Championship.
• Midfielder Bradley Johnson is set to make his 100th appearance for Leeds.