Coverage: BBC Sport website, BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio & highlights on The Football League Show
Portsmouth will be without Richard Hughes, as the midfielder is suspended after being sent off in midweek.Michael Brown is likely to reclaim his place in Hughes' absence, while Ricardo Rocha, who has been carrying a knock, will have a fitness test.
Leicester boss Paulo Sousa has plenty of options, with the likes of strikers Steve Howard and Paul Gallagher hoping to stay in his starting line-up.
MATCH PREVIEWThese clubs meet for the second time in four days, with Leicester having knocked Portsmouth out of the Carling Cup in midweek - a boost for the Foxes after a dismal start to their league campaign.
Sousa's side are being punished for starting matches poorly. A goal down inside 12 minutes at home to QPR on Saturday, the Foxes have now conceded eight first-half goals this term - more than any other team in the division - and are yet to score in the first half. Their earliest goal of the campaign came in the 51st minute.
Misfiring City have had a whopping 111 attempts on goal this season. That is more than any other Championship side, but on average they are scoring once in every 19 attempts. The only team with a worse ratio than that is Pompey.
• These club have met 50 times in the league. Leicester have won 27 of those matches and Portsmouth 14, with nine drawn.
• Portsmouth's only victory against Leicester in nine league and cup meetings over 16 years was a 2-1 win at Fratton Park in February 1996.
• Only four goals have been scored at Portsmouth's Fratton Park home this season - fewer than at any other Championship ground.
• Pompey have scored fewer than any other team in the division this term and have had 83 unsuccessful attempts on goal.
• Leicester are the only side not to have opened the scoring in a second-tier match this season.
• They are one of only two teams yet to score in the first half of a Championship game. The other is Ipswich.